Course Name / Certification / Degree
Yoga Therapy Teachers Training Certificate 805* (300+505 hours) / Yoga Therapist Diploma 805 hrs / Yoga Chikitsak Diploma 805 hrs
(Accredited by IAYT, USA)
Along with above, a Certificate of Par Excellence (like Gold Medal) is also awarded to (overall) the Best Performing students
Total 805 hours divided into 2 parts 300 hours plus 505 hours
(Option: If someone wants to do just 300 hours they can do so, but will be getting our Institute’s certificate which will not be accredited by IAYT. Upon completion of additional 505hrs, IAYT, USA accreditation will be for 805 hours.)
Yog Chikitsak Diploma (Diploma in Yoga Therapy) provides 805 hours of holistic training in Yoga Therapy, through comprehensive curriculum, practical internships and individual mentoring
We envision our Yoga Therapists to spread Yoga Therapy teachings in a credible and legitimate manner, grounded on a paradigm based on wellness and holistic care. Through this program a clarity, understanding, experience, learning, inspiration and wisdom of Yoga Therapy flows in the students. This enables students to help mankind with authentic and systematic Yoga Therapy programs.
Ancient Holistic Approach to Yog Chikitsa
Yoga Therapy (Yog Chikitsa) is not a modern word, but it is ancient as Yoga word. There are often misleading ways that branded Yoga is complete Yoga. Certain brands could be for marketing purposes or to teach only a certain style of Yoga Asana sequence may not be a complete Yoga. Our Yoga type is a Traditional Yoga which in a deeper sense is a complete and authentic Yoga derived from ancient Yoga scriptures as old as 10,000 years in Sanskrit taught in English. We teach basic secrets from these scriptures which cover physical, mental, and emotional and energy levels.
Objective /What to expect & benefits?
Yoga Therapists of the program will be equipped to practice Yoga Therapy in varying group sizes, ranging from individual sessions to small groups. We believe that Yoga Therapy must follow an integrated approach, harmonizing body, breath, senses, mind and consciousness. Yoga Therapy framework will equip our students with a multidimensional approach to develop client specific Yoga Therapy programs and continually tailor the therapeutic practice to meet the needs of clients.
Yog Chikitsa (Yoga Therapy) an ancient science of healing and helping mankind to be totally healthy and happy. YT is a complete scientific discipline that helps the union of body, mind, senses, heart and ultimate energy. After completion of this Yoga Therapy Teacher’s Training Certification, the students will become Yoga Therapists.
They will be able to first help themselves then can also help others. They will gain knowledge and promote positive health and bring harmony and peace in the society. Masters with proven track records guides and teaches this ancient Yogic science to aspirants to become successful Yoga therapists. You become a Certified Yoga therapist accredited by the International Yoga Association.
Minimum 200 hours Yoga Teachers Training and experience in Yoga field
Medium of teaching
English ( Some time Sanskrit words and on specific need and request partially it can be taught in Hindi)
Mode of teaching
Interactive Online / On campus
|Registration fees $200||Registration Rs1,000
|300 hrs $1200||300 hrs Rs35,000
|505 hrs $3200||505 hrs Rs55,000
Every Alternate month 2nd, 300 hours and twice a year 505 hours
Yoga Therapist 805 (300+505) hours - 2022
Reference Books/ Texts
Some of the reference text books / manuals for the entire 805 hrs.
- Yoga the Ultimate Science by Dr.Omanand Guruji
- Insight of Yoga Therapy by Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Yoga Asana Level 1 by Dr.Omanand Guruji
- Yoga Asana Level 2 by Dr.Omanand Guruji
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra translation & commentary by Dr.Omanand Guruji
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika translation & commentary by Dr.Omanand Guruji
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 1 compilation by Paramanand Yoga
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 2 compilation by Paramanand Yoga
- Shrimad Bhagvad Gita by Gita Press Gorakhpur
- Shrimad Bhagvad Gita at a glance by Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Yoga & Ayurveda diet by Dr. Rashmi Joshi PPT/compilation
- Ayurveda Basics Manual / slides compilations by Paramanand Yoga
- Yoga beyond business by Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Tattav Bodha of Adi Shankaracharya by Dr. Omanand Guruji
- History & Philosophy of Yoga and Yoga Therapy notes by Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Meditation note/video by Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Taittiriya Upanishad video by Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Prashnopanishad video by Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Sometimes slides/ videos/ files / PPT/ audio will be shared about selected topics during /after some classes.
- Yoga Taravali of Adi Shankaracharya by Dr. Omanand Guruji
Recommended next level after completion of this course
Master Degree in Ayur-Yoga and
PhD in Ayur-Yoga
Cost of Books/Kit
India shipment hard copies Rs5000 Soft copies Rs4000 ;
International Shipment $190 Soft copies $100
When you are learning in the campus a typical example of daily schedule:
|6:00 AM||Wake up and self practice/Meditation|
|07:00 AM to 8.30 AM||Practice & Instructions of various techniques of Meditation, Asanas, Pranayam, Yogic Kriyas|
|09.45 AM to 10:45 AM||Karma yoga|
|11:00 AM to 12PM||Yoga asana/ Theory / Practical|
|12.00 PM to 01:00 PM||Yoga Practices / Practical /|
|01.30 PM||Vegetarian Meals|
|02:30 PM||Self & Personal Studies, assignments / Relaxation|
|4:00 PM to 05:00 PM||Anatomy/Communications /Presentations / Philosophy/ Courses|
|05:00 PM to 06.00 PM||Meditation, / Yoga therapies / Yoga Nidra / Lectures / Satsang / Kirtan/ Yoga Philosophy/ Discussions /QA|
|07:30 PM||Vegetarian Meals|
|09.30 PM||Self studies|
|10.30 PM||Sleep/lights off|
- Sundays holiday except Assembly at 9.30am
- Special Blessings / Guidance by Dr. Omanand Guruji subject to his availability.
- All sample Classes/schedules are tentative and subject to change.
- Optional : Private Room facility fees non a/c $400/month; semi private(sharing with one or two) $200/month;
- Private room with A/C: $550
- Meals(vegetarian/Yogi) $200/month
- Airport pickup/drop off $10
- Additional course which can also be done during your above course in weekends:
- Ayurveda cooking Certificate course $140
- Ayurveda panchakarma / Massage Certificate $140
- All rooms with attached toilet/bath, hot/cold water, private cupboard. There are 2 single beds in each room, you can share a room with your friend/partner/colleague. Extra beds can be arranged upon request.
- Private room extra $200/month.
- *Private/Shared rooms are Subject to availability.
- Mini Suite: A/C, Attached toilet/bath, study table, chairs, study lamp, hot water kettle, clock, cupboard with locker. Extra $300/month. Subject to availability.
- (A/c Charges $150+Separate room $150 + mini suite $150=$450)
- Extra Stay one day before and after the course date is complimentary. If you wish to stay longer, a suggested donation of $20 per day including meals is applicable subject to availability. Please inform us in advance.
- Personal and Private consultation with Dr. Omanand: For your personal health problems / relationship /personal guidance, consultation & plan by Dr. Omanand will be provided, subject to his availability. This will be complementary for students signing for entire course.
- Ayurveda Cooking Certificate: You will be guided practical basic Ayurveda/ vegetarian cooking including basic sweet dishes. This you can learn during your stay in the Ashram while pursuing your YTTC. Notes are provided.
- Ayurvedic Massage / Panchakarma Certificate at the Ashram’s Ayurveda Center is available for practical self-experience and training. Our Ayurveda Department will be delighted to guide the basics of Ayurveda Massage and Panchakarma. This will be complimentary for the students coming in the Ashram and signing for the entire course.
- Reservation: You can reserve your space by sending only US$200 towards registration fees via PayPal: [email protected] Registration fees are non-refundable, but in case of emergency you can postpone your reservation to the next available course. Balance can be paid either on arrival or prior to your arrival. Balance is to be paid in our Bank’s account by wire transfer or cash. In case of emergency if you want to pay by credit card, we can accept in person only, but subject to additional bank’s charges extra. We accept wire transfer or cash. Please use PayPal in case of registration fees only. No outside cheques. All fees payable are net of bank/credit card charges.
- Sightseeing Tour: optional: Trips to Omkareshwar or Indore/Ujjain or other cities and nearby areas. This can be shared among students. Sometimes it costs around $5 round trip.
- We can help in making your domestic bookings if required
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 305 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes