Celebrate Mahashivratri (Online & On-Campus)
Learn, practice and experience the Powers of Shiva-Shakti. Celebrate Mahashivratri, Invoke the Shiva-Shakti hidden within you under the guidance of Guruji.
16 to 18 February 2023
16-18, 7-8 AM IST (On Google Meet)
18, 5-8 PM (3 hrs Live MahaShivratri Celebration)
- Immerse yourself for 3 days everyday and spare 45 minutes
- Re-invent your True Self with Shiva-Shakti
- Remove the obstacles/ Dukha of life with Shiv Sadhana
- Healing, Awakening, Enlightening.
- Opportunity to have divine dance with Lord Shiva
Everyday a new Technique – How to Realise the Shiv-Shakti?
Everyday a new Mudra – For channelizing the Shiv-Shakti
Everyday a new Asana – for Awakening the Shiv-Shakti
Everyday a new Kriya for Activation of Shiv Shakti
Everyday a new Mantra for experiencing the Shiv Shakti
Everyday a new method for activation of Chakras
On last day Mahashivratri New Pranayama for connection with Shiv-Shakti
Dr. Omanand Guruji is a simple, compassionate born yogi with various virtues.
He is a scholar merit holder throughout education.
He is honoured with various Awards. He knows 6 languages.
He authored 65 books. Travelled 69 countries.
102 countries seeker visited him to his Ashram in India and learned insight of Yoga.
43 students completed PhD in Yoga and 26 are pursuing under his kind inspiration.
Many people benefited from his yoga therapy techniques. His one of very special
Meditation techniques: Being Blissful Meditation® transforms one’s life.
He was blessed with Vidvat Sanyas (Noble renounced Yogi Sanyasi) by his Gurudev HH Swami Paramanand Giri Ji on July 17 th , 2012 in Indore Ashram. He also received spiritual name Omanand during Shahi Snan(Royal bath) in Kumbh Mela in Haridwar on March 30th, 2010.
He served as President of Hindu University of America, Florida, USA. Currently he is serving as Honorary Patron of non-profit social organisations: Paramanand University Trust and International Association of Yoga India Ashram: Paramanand Campus, Khandwa Road, Limbodi, Indore 452001, India
Video of Guruji’s introduction: Click here
|A||Feb 16th Thu, 10 am||Feb 19th, Mon, 2 pm||4 days, 3 nights|
|B||Feb 11th Sat, 4 pm||Closed||Closed|
The following will be guided as part of Shiva Sadhana
- The true practice of Shiva Sadhana
- Being Blissful Meditation® Learn stepwise from Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Yoga Therapy Techniques: Selected techniques for common diseases
- Yoga Philosophy – thousands of years old from ancient texts
- Asana – Selected Asana for awakening powers of the body
- Pranayama techniques – Selected techniques for balancing the prana Life-energy.
- Mudra Science – Selected techniques for properly channelising the energy
Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences & Research, Khandwa Road, Indore, India
Rooms in Ashram
|Program||Indian Rs||NRI Rs||Foreign National US$|
|Registration Fees included in above||500||1000||50|
Early Bird if registered and paid 100% before January 10th, 10% scholarship. Limited seats sooner the better.
Rates are based on sharing with 1 or 2 persons. If you want single occupancy then add 40% extra on the above cost.
- Priceless techniques,
- Teachings, All sessions
- Meals, and
Ujjain city tour can be arranged at actual/nominal cost. Visit historic and holy temples, holy river Kshipra, Krishna’s Ashram, Bhartari Meditation caves, Guru Matsyendranath shrine, Mahakaleshwar temple, Harsiddhi temple, Bada Ganesh, Ram Ghat, Kal Bhairav, Mangalnath, Harkrishna temple and/or many others.
- Provided Single bed with sheets, pillow, cover sheet, blanket, carpet, Almirah(locker), study light, desk, chair, mosquito net, mosquito repellent,
- Charging point
- Bathroom, Western toilet seat, bucket, mug, hot/cold water, Soap
- Personal toiletries to be arranged by participants or can be purchased from a nearby market or ask help desk
Time Table (sample time table of a typical day)
|Time from to||Particulars|
|AM 6||Wake up|
|7~9||Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation|
|11~1||Self studies / Self Sadhana|
|1.30~3||Maun, Self Studies|
|3~4||Practice, Karma Yoga, Awareness techniques|
|4~6||Theory & Practicals|
|9 ~10||Maun, inner silence|
Maha Shivratri timetable: Routine will be different, those who want to go to Mahakaleshwar Temple, can visit and come back. The day timetable will be flexible. The main program will start on Feb 18th from 8 pm till midnight