About Paramanand Yoga
How does a small seed become a large tree? One cannot see fruits or trees in the poor shaped seed! One such small seed started sprouting in 1968. A 6 years old boy learning and practising Yoga and Meditating at the banks of holy river Kshipra in Ujjain, more than 9000 years old ancient Yoga city, where Krishna also learned Yoga, in India. He is Omanand, people call him Guruji with love and is now 60 years old and became a chief mentor of Parmanand Yoga. His journey continued learning, experiencing various Yoga and Yoga Therapy techniques under the guidance of his Gurudev MM Swami Parmanand Giriji.
Parmanand Yoga for the last 44 years sharing the wisdom of Traditional Yoga, Meditation and Yoga Therapy for the wellness of mankind.
Team of highly qualified, experienced faculty imparting the Knowledge of Yoga and Yoga therapy under the guidance of Guruji.
Parmanand Yoga has numerous achievements in Academics, Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Meditation, Social, and Spiritual fields.
Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences & Research (PIYSR) is a proposed Yoga University a part of Paramanand University Trust.
We are accredited / Associate members of the following organisations:
- YCB, AYUSH, Govt. of India, as a LEADING YOGA INSTITUTE
- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), Largest open School of the World.
- Yoga Alliance, USA
- International Association of Yoga
- Yoga Samskrutham University, USA
- International Association of Yoga Therapists, USA
- Yoga Alliance Professionals, UK
Paramanand Yoga has guided Yoga and Yoga Therapy to tens of thousands of people all over the world. Many students are pursuing either PhD or Master Degrees or Advance Diplomas in Yoga. Some of the students are holding Guinness Book of World Records or Limca Book of World Records or World Yoga Champions or prominent medical doctor practitioners or professionals. Currently, 28 students are pursuing PhD in Yoga, showing a very high level of commitment of our Organization towards Yoga and Yoga Therapy.
Paramanand Yoga teaches original, traditional Yoga and Yoga Therapy. We are not confined to a particular style of Yoga or Yoga Therapy. If one learns a particular style of Yoga or Yoga Therapy, one’s knowledge becomes limited. We teach from the original source of Sanskrit along with the scientific base and utility of the same in modern days life.
We started with modest facilities and today we have a growing campus, which is constantly progressing and adding new facilities and programs.
1. Yoga Therapy Hospital & Research Centre is run in the campus on a charitable basis.
2. Various books and DVDs on Yoga-related subjects are published by eminent authors.
3. Participation in several International Yoga Therapy conferences.
4. Students from 95 countries and 500,000 + general public have benefitted through guided Yoga, meditation, and yogic techniques free of cost with outstanding holistic results.
5. Successful treatment of incurable diseases through yoga therapy.
6. Doctorates in Yoga: Successful completion of PhDs by several students and many more undergoing PhD training.
7. Being Blissful Meditation ® / Consciousness Power Awakening Technique (Chidshakti Prakriya) guided to over quarter million people with remarkable results.
8. Proposed Yoga University application under process with the Government of M.P. (India).
9. Accredited / Affiliated with several institutions, universities, organizations.
10. Adopted poor village ‘Susari’ which is now a disease-free, healthier, and happier village with higher awareness to health education.
11. Some of our ex-students are either World Yoga Champions or Guinness Book of World Record holders
Specialized Services by Paramanand Yoga
Students may also experience the following specials:
1. Consultation with Guruji: Priceless, complimentary private consultation for personal Yoga and Yoga Therapy techniques or Yoga healing or Meditation technique or future potential reading, subject to his availability.
2. Chakra and Kundalini Shakti: Balance or purify or awakening or glimpses of Chakras or Kundalini Shakti may happen under the guidance of Guruji.
3. Visit the 5000-year old ashram of Sri Krishna and 3000- year old Meditation caves at Ujjain, a traditional divine city and many ancient yoga sites near our Ashram to experience the rich tradition and culture of Yoga and Yoga Therapy in India.
4. Upon observing the sincerity of the participant towards yoga, Guruji might also present a personal mantra to practice and a Yogic name that is matching the true nature of the participant for the future progress in life.
5. Disclaimer: Our Yoga Therapy courses are based on ancient Yoga texts and are accredited by either International Yoga Association or International Association of Yoga Therapists, USA or Yoga Samskrutham University or based on research.
1. Teaching traditional Yoga and Yoga Therapy which includes branches like Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Karma Yoga, Gyan Yoga, Raja Yoga and Bhakti Yoga for a well-rounded experience.
2. Imparting Yoga lifestyle principles and practice.
3. Team of experienced teachers (MA Yoga, PhD Yoga), Doctors, Professors, and staff guide and assist students under mentorship of Dr. Omanand Guruji.
4. Yoga and Yoga Therapy teachings mostly in English include a blend of authentic ancient Sanskrit texts with latest research findings.
5. Regular updates of course / manuals with latest research, scientifically- proven results, and findings, which gives higher results and knowledge to students.
6. Teachings of unique and advanced Yoga and Yoga Therapy techniques.
7. Creating awareness of Yoga lifestyle, culture and values by celebration of festivals.
8. Helping our students accomplish their mission even after they complete their courses.
Many of our students revisit us to upgrade their skills or just to offer their services or soak in the positive environment. This brings peace, bliss, balance and gives them time away from their busy schedule to unwind and focus on realigning their latent energies.
Experience at Paramanand
What we teach Yoga and Yoga Therapy during the sessions brings behavior changes and transformation on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. Some of these experiences which often happen:
1. Greater physical flexibility
2. Asana – Meticulous training and practice, mindful experience of the postures, and it’s therapeutic benefits in depth
3. Meditation – True learning, deeper experience and awakening of inner powers.
4. Pranayama – Purification of life force and energy channels of body, mind and spirit.
5. Detoxification of body and mind
6. Holistic healing with prana shakti
7. Chakra knowledge, balance and activation
8. Kundalini Shakti knowledge, balance and activation
9. Freedom and awakening from unhealthy habits
10. Reduced anger, frustration, stress, tension, anxiety, fear, loneliness, depression, confusion, weakness, headache, imbalance and others.
11. Improved concentration, confidence levels, relationships, balance, memory, IQ, strength, immunity.
12. Life transformation.
13. Lifestyle changes and disciplined routine.
14. Transcending time, body, senses, and mind
Amenities At Paramanand Yoga
Within Parmanand Ashram campus, we have following facilities and services in association with the Ashram:
1. Robust infrastructure for seamless learning viz., yoga and meditation halls; state-of-the-art library exclusively for yoga, Ayurveda, and Naturopathy; Wi- Fi enabled campus, etc.
2. Traditional Goshala (cow shelter) maintained in a scientific traditional manner.
3. Old age home for helpless aged people.
4. Free Eye care services to the needy.
5. Picturesque view of gardens.
6. Organic Vegetable farming.
7. New hall for Ayurveda treatment (Panchkarma) headed by qualified Ayurvedic physicians.
9. Water, Electricity, Fresh air, Serene atmosphere, meditation pyramid, Yoga Therapy hall, Meditation/Satsang rooms/hall, private rooms, some rooms with A/C. Western toilets/baths, All constructions are 1st class RCC buildings, Ayurveda trees/plants