Methodology hours include demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, and learning styles. All teachings are derived from the Ancient Scriptures, proven formula, teachings as well as Modern Scientific Research and Data.
Guidelines & Rules for participants
The rules should be followed so as to get the maximum benefit of this program and environment which can make your experience enjoyable.
• No friends, relatives are allowed to stay with participants without prior permission.
• In case of health problems, manager will help and refer to medical doctor. Treatment required during the course will have to be managed by medical experts on your own.
• Visitors are not allowed, except for visiting hours. visiting hours 2 to 3pm.
• Children can stay with their parents, but a prior permission is necessary.
• For getting the best results from practice of yoga, course schedule, diet etc may change. Participants are requested to adjust to this environment respectfully.
• Participants must follow the timetable.
• After the admission, participants should seek permission for leaving the campus. In case of emergency, written permission from the Course Coordinator is required.
• Participants must attend all sessions, Lectures and all other activities.
• Please do not bring valuables. You can bring valuables on YOUR OWN RISK, we are not responsible for any loss or damages.
• If you are unwell, please contact the Medical Officer immediately.
• Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, steroids, narcotics are strictly not allowed in/around the Campus.
• You can bring your medicines and continue personal treatment, but it is advisable to inform about your ailment & treatment to the Doctor or your class teacher.
• We can get you help for train reservations or flight reservations or accommodations etc. for the convenience of participant's only.
• Necessary food arrangements are made in the institute and no external food is allowed. In case you want to bring your food in the campus, it should also be vegetarian. (The food in the institute is strictly vegetarian)
• Course Coordinator/Management reserves the right to enforce requisite/additional rules, if any required for mutual benefits.
• Routine of the course should be strictly followed. Discipline is an integral part of this training program. Disrespect may render the student to lose his/her studentship and in such case no fees would be refunded.
• Absence from any activity of the scheduled program is a gross breach of discipline. Under inevitable circumstances, a student should obtain permission in advance from the teacher concerned/the respective Manager accordingly.
• If a specific meal is to be avoided, it should be informed to the person concerned in good time, so that no food may be wasted.
• During the course, any kind of extra-ordinary activities, not related to the course, will not be permitted.
• No student would be allowed to enter in to the hall, once the class starts.
• All the library books and other dues, if any, must be settled before leaving the place.
• The system of the traditional teaching some time may differ from the west. Therefore students are advised to make their mind before they apply or get registered. Even some time the fundamental understanding of yogic path may differ from yoga schools in the west.
• Those, who are just expecting some of the modified versions of physical exercises in the name of Yoga, then Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences & Research, may not be the right place. One should apply only if he/she is willing to follow the yogic rules and regulations.