Ashram is in a serene location, about 12 Kms from Indore International Airport.
“When you arrive by Air/Train, our representative will receive you from the Indore Airport. But in case of emergency, please carry the following information printed both in Hindi & English with you:
Paramanand Ashram, Khandwa Road
Indore, MP India 452020
Cell Number: 91-9755986869; 91-9977797213 ”
Indore is a historic, holy, educational and commercial city of Central India, is very well connected by road, rail and air. There are many flights(1 hr flight time)/trains from Mumbai and New Delhi.
For information about trains (Indian railways) please visit : http://www.indianrail.gov.in/
For booking railway ticket please visit : https://www.irctc.co.in/
For Domestic tickets booking go to any Air booking any web portal like : www.makemytrip.com or orbitz.com
Normally bus journey is not recommended. But in case of emergency one case use bus services. There are few online travel website like :www.onlinebustickets.in
Near Indore city there are few very interesting and Historical tourist places like:
Ujjain, Omkareswhar, Mandu, Mahewshawar, Bhopal(birth place of Maharishi Patanjali)
Please submit the following documents, along with application :
- 1. Original Passport only to show and will be returned back after verification immediately.
- 2. Photocopies of :
b. Indian Visa.
- 3. Past qualification Mark-sheets/manuscripts/certificate (Only in case of Advance Courses but not for YTT or basic courses).
- 4. Photograph passport size 3.
- 5. Application Form original (When you arrive it will be filled up and signed).
- 6. Health Declaration (When you arrive it will be filled up and signed).
- 7. Resume, in case of Doctorate or Masters or advance studies applicants.
For Resident Courses it may comprise some of the following Study materials/ Article/s :
- 1. Yogi Shoulder Bag
- 2. T-Shirt/Kurta (Indian Top) Yellow
- 3. Manuals
- 4. Text Book if, applicable
- 5. Writing ball pen
- 6. Room Keys
- 7. Gita
- 8. Maun Tag
- 9. Library Card
- 11. Ashram’s Name & Address in Hindi
- 12. Fees receipt original
- 13. Neti Pot
- 14. Sutr for Sutr Neti