Yoga Therapy Teachers Training Certification 100 hours
Every month from date 2nd,
2 weeks On-Campus
1 week On-Campus and 2 weeks online
4 weeks online
Objective /What to expect & benefits?
In modern life, major countries of the world, there is tremendous stress, tension, sorrow, anxiety, fear, phobia, depression, loneliness, weakness, confusion, complexes, jealousy, anger, suffering, obesity, pains, relationship problems, etc. More than 92% of Americans visit Psychiatrists in their lifetime. All these invisible problems have practically no treatment with modern medical science.
Yoga and Meditation have thousands of years old, traditional, time-tested techniques to help mankind to get relief from these challenges. The yoga Therapy Certification course deals with various aspects of these challenges. Nowadays for good Yoga teachers to know about Yoga Therapy is a jewel in the crown. American Doctorâ€™s association has also accepted the importance of Yoga in a big way. Yoga is a great way to help people’s wellness and by this course, you can understand the basics of Yoga Therapy. This course is suitable for Yoga Teachers.
Anyone can Join
Medium of teaching
English ( Some time Sanskrit words and on specific need and request partially it can be taught in Hindi)
|Course Fee||International (USD)||India/Nepal nationals (INR)|
- For Indian Nationals: Sharing room charges are Rs11,000 per month: Meals Rs9000 per month. Single room Rs21,000 per month. Rs500 per day sharing and Rs1000 per day single occupancy.
- For Internationals: Sharing room charges are 200$ per month: Meals 200$ per month. Single room 400$ per month. After the course, you can stay at Donation 20$ a day(depending upon availability)
- Pickup/drop from Railway additional Rs500: Airport Rs800
Syllabus: Therapeutic Effects of Asanas, Pranayams, Kriyas, Mudras, Bandhas, Chanting and Meditation.
- Methodology for Yoga Therapy.
- Yoga Therapy Techniques.
- Basics of Ayurveda.
- Yogic Lifestyle, diet and Yoga Therapy.
- Effects of imbalance of Chakras, Nadis in Yoga Therapy.
- Basics of Naturopathy.
Theory and practical:
- Meaning of Yoga Therapy, its significance and applications.
- Selected techniques of Yoga therapy for certain diseases.
- Yogic life style and health (Yama and Niyam).
- Therapeutic benefits of Yogic Shvsn Ang Sanchalan (Breathing limbs Yogic movements).
- Effects and meaning of prayer, chanting and Bhakti yoga in Yoga Therapy.
- Therapeutic benefits of Karma Yoga.
- Precautions of practising Yoga and Yoga therapy.
- Self-balance before advising others.
- Therapeutic Precautions for practice and teaching Yoga.
- An understanding of Yogic and Ashram Life.
- Therapeutic benefits of Yoga Asanas.
- Therapeutic benefits of basic Pranayamas.
- Therapeutic benefits of Silence (Maun).
- Therapeutic benefits of Yogic Cleanliness (Shauch).
- Therapeutic benefits of Meditation.
- Basic understanding of teaching methodology.
- Therapeutic benefits of Science of Mantra and Meditation.
- Qualities of a Yoga Therapist, Basic Anatomy and Physiology and Yogic system of Energy.
- Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle.
- Therapeutic benefits aspectâ€™s study of Yoga Scriptures (Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc.).
- Ethics for Yoga Therapist.
- Assignments in related fields.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes