Course Name / Certification / Degree :
Yoga Teachers Training Certificate Course YTTC 500
(Yoga Alliance, USA)
Alongwith above, a Certificate of Par Excellence (like Gold Medal) is also awarded to (overall) the Best Performing students
5 months Online or 2 month resident in the campus
YTTC 500 is a combination of 200 plus 300 hours Yoga Teachers training.
Yoga is a complete scientific discipline that helps the union of body, mind, heart and ultimate energy. After completion of this Yoga Teacher Training Certification, the students will become Yoga Teachers. After successful completion of this program, students will be able to teach Yoga anywhere in the world.
Type of yoga:
It is often misleading that certain branded Yoga is complete Yoga. Certain brands could be for marketing purposes or to teach only a certain style of Yoga Asana sequence may not be a complete Yoga.
Our Yoga type is a Traditional Yoga which in a deeper sense is a complete and authentic Yoga derived from ancient Yoga scriptures as old as 10,000 years in Sanskrit taught in English. Our teaching involves the introduction of various branches of Yoga like Ashtang, Hatha, Kriya, Gyan, Vinyas etc. We teach basic secrets from these scriptures which cover physical, mental, and emotional and energy levels.
Objective /What to expect & benefits? :
YTTC 500 comprises 200 plus 300 hrs which is a sound step to become a Yoga Teacher.. Students will gain knowledge and promote positive health and bring harmony and peace in the society.
Deeper knowledge about Yoga, its various aspects, techniques and methodologies.
Teachers with proven track records teach this ancient Yogic science to aspirants to become a successful Yoga teacher. You will become a Certified Yoga Teacher eligible to be registered by Yoga Alliance USA.
Course is to build upon and deepen the student’s understanding of the fundamental concepts of the practice and teaching of yoga that are generally taught at the 200-hour level. This training prepares its students to teach principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced, more detailed, and/or subtler, and the training enables them to teach with greater skills.
For all levels
Medium of teaching :
English (Sometime Sanskrit words from original Yoga texts which are in Sanskrit may also be guided with translation)
Mode of teaching :
Either Online or Oncampus
|Registration $200||Registration Rs1000|
|Fees $1100||Fees Rs55,000|
Reference Books/ Texts :
- Yoga The Ultimate Science – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Yatharth Yoga (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Asana Level 1 – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Alchemy of Life – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Awakening of Yogi – Sukshma Vyayam – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Patanjali Yoga Darshan – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Shrimad Bhagvad Gita – Gita Press Gorakhpur
- Yogic Anatomy & Physiology – Compilation Parmanand Yoga
- Surya Namaskar (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
Cost of Books/Kit :
India shipment hard copies Rs3000 Soft copies Rs2500
International Shipment $135 Soft copies $90
Recommended next level after completion of this course :
Yoga Therapist Certificate 800 hours accredited by YCB, AYUSH, India or
Yoga Therapist Diploma 805 hours accredited by IAYT, USA
MA in Yoga or PhD in Yoga if you have already graduated.
SAMPLE OF DAILY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SCHEDULE
- When you are learning in the campus a typical example of daily schedule:
|6:00 AM||Wake up and self practice/Meditation|
|07:00 AM to 8.30 AM||Practice & Instructions of various techniques of Meditation, Asanas, Pranayam, Yogic Kriyas|
|09.45 AM to 10:45 AM||Karma yoga|
|11:00 AM to 12PM||Yoga asana/ Theory / Practical|
|12.00 PM to 01:00 PM||Yoga Practices / Practical /|
|01.30 PM||Vegetarian Meals|
|02:30 PM||Self & Personal Studies, assignments / Relaxation|
|4:00 PM to 05:00 PM||Anatomy/Communications /Presentations / Philosophy/ Courses|
|05:00 PM to 06.00 PM||Meditation, / Yoga therapies / Yoga Nidra / Lectures / Satsang / Kirtan/ Yoga Philosophy/ Discussions /QA|
|07:30 PM||Vegetarian Meals|
|09.30 PM||Self studies|
|10.30 PM||Sleep/lights off|
- Sundays holiday except Assembly at 9.30am
- Special Blessings / Guidance by Dr. Omanand Guruji subject to his availability.
- All sample Classes/schedules are tentative and subject to change.
- Optional : Private Room facility fees non a/c $400/month; semi private(sharing with one or two) $200/month;
- Private room with A/C: $550
- Meals(vegetarian/Yogi) $200/month
- Airport pickup/drop off $10
- Additional course which can also be done during your above course in weekends:
- Ayurveda cooking Certificate course $140
- Ayurveda panchakarma / Massage Certificate $140
- All rooms with attached toilet/bath, hot/cold water, private cupboard. There are 2 single beds in each room, you can share a room with your friend/partner/colleague. Extra beds can be arranged upon request.
- Private room extra $200/month.
- *Private/Shared rooms are Subject to availability.
- Mini Suite: A/C, Attached toilet/bath, study table, chairs, study lamp, hot water kettle, clock, cupboard with locker. Extra $300/month. Subject to availability.
- (A/c Charges $150+Separate room $150 + mini suite $150=$450)
- Extra Stay one day before and after the course date is complimentary. If you wish to stay longer, a suggested donation of $20 per day including meals is applicable subject to availability. Please inform us in advance.
- Personal and Private consultation with Dr. Omanand: For your personal health problems / relationship /personal guidance, consultation & plan by Dr. Omanand will be provided, subject to his availability.
- Ayurveda Cooking Certificate: You will be guided practical basic Ayurveda/ vegetarian cooking including basic sweet dishes. This you can learn during your stay in the Ashram while pursuing your YTTC. Notes are provided.
- Ayurvedic Massage / Panchakarma Certificate at the Ashram’s Ayurveda Center is available for practical self-experience and training. Our Ayurveda Department will be delighted to guide the basics of Ayurveda Massage and Panchakarma.
- Reservation: You can reserve your space by sending only US$200 towards registration fees via PayPal: email@example.com Registration fees are non-refundable, but in case of emergency you can postpone your reservation to the next available course. Balance can be paid either on arrival or prior to your arrival. Balance is to be paid in our Bank’s account by wire transfer or cash. In case of emergency if you want to pay by credit card, we can accept in person only, but subject to additional bank’s charges extra. We accept wire transfer or cash. Please use PayPal in case of registration fees only. No outside cheques. All fees payable are net of bank/credit card charges.
- Sightseeing Tour: optional: Trips to Omkareshwar or Indore/Ujjain or other cities and nearby areas. This can be shared among students. Sometimes it costs around $5 round trip.
- We can help in making your domestic bookings if required.
|Jan. 2 to Feb. 28||online||Closed|
|Mar. 2 to Apr. 28||online||Closed|
|May. 2 to Jun. 28||online||Closed|
|Jul. 2 to Aug. 28||online||Closed|
|Sep. 2 to Oct. 28||Online/On-Campus||Closed|
|Nov. 2 to Dec. 28||Online/On-Campus||Closed|
|Jan. 2 to Feb. 28, 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Mar. 2 to Apr. 28, 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|May. 2 to Jun. 28, 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Jul. 2 to Aug. 28, 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Sep. 2 to Oct. 28, 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Nov. 2 to Dec. 28, 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 500 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Syllabus is a combination of YTTC 200 plus YYTTC 300 is a comprehensive training of various aspects of Yoga. These aspects taught are in the following five categories/sections: