Course Name / Certification / Degree :
Yoga Wellness Instructors Certification Course
(Accredited by YCB, AYUSH Ministry, Govt. of India)
Alongwith above, a Certificate of Par Excellence (like Gold Medal) is also awarded to (overall) the Best Performing students
400 hours 24 credits
Yoga Wellness Instructor become Certified Yoga Professionals who can teach Yoga for prevention of illness and promotion of wellness in schools, Yoga studios, work places, Yoga wellness centres/Primary Health care centres, etc.
Objective /What to expect & benefits? :
To gain knowledge of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, Yama & Niyama, Practicals, Prayers, Sukshama Vyayam, Asana, Pranayam, and Meditation. Learn, practice, understand and promote the wisdom of Yoga.
Individuals have to develop good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. Requires individuals to possess key qualities such as self discipline, conﬁdence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathy, language proﬁciency.
With gaining the requisite knowledge about Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, theory and practicals, successful candidates become professional Yoga Teachers.
- Insight and in depth knowledge of Yoga and Yogic Practices
- Revealing the richness and knowledge of Yoga Texts
- Practical: Demonstration Skills, Prayer, Yoga Shuddhi Kriyas, Yogic Subtle Exercises and Gross Exercises, Yoga Asanas, Teaching Skills (Methods of Teaching Yoga) Perfecting
- Knowing the way to be healthy through yoga
- Understanding the way to live a full life through yoga
- Enjoying one’s own life and making others happy
- Awaken your bliss
- Increase your productivity and efficiency
- Increase your physical and mental
- Strengthen your health
- Enhance your memory and concentration
- Enhance your artistry Increase
- sweetness and love in relationships
- Make your life more meaningful
- Getting knowledge of Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Mudra etc.
- Getting acquainted with Yogic lifestyle
- Starting mentoring mankind with Yoga knowledge
For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria For admission in the course it is suggested that the candidate should have passed 12 th standard/ higher secondary school certificate from a recognized board or equivalent. However, the Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility.
No age limit
Medicum of teaching :
English or Hindi
Mode of teaching :
Online (2 hours Mon-Fri/Sat 1 hr) 4 months or On-campus 6 weeks
|Registration $200||Registration Rs1000|
|Fees $690||Fees Rs 19,500|
|Exam Fee $150||Exam Fee Rs 3500|
- Fees are net payable to the Institute’s account. Any bank charges/credit card charges are extra.
- YCB Enrollment fees of 1000 will be extra payable to YCB, AYUSH
- Registration fees are non-refundable
- Once the course starts, Fees are non-refundable.
- Hard Copies of Books, charges will be extra
- For Indian Nationals: Sharing room charges are Rs11,000 per month: Meals Rs9000 per month. Single room Rs21,000 per month. Rs500 per day sharing and Rs1000 per day single occupancy.
- For Internationals: Sharing room charges are 200$ per month: Meals 200$ per month. Single room 400$ per month. After the course, you can stay at Donation 20$ a day(depending upon availability)
Course starts on 2nd of every Alternate month
Assessment outlines :
Mark Distribution: Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 60 + Practical: 140)
Application form :
Cost of Books/Kit :
India shipment hard copies Rs 2000
International Shipment $145 Soft copies $100
Reference Books/ Texts :
- Yoga The Ultimate Science – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Yatharth Yoga (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Asana Level 1 – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Alchemy of Life – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Patanjali Yoga Darshan – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Shrimad Bhagvad Gita – Gita Press Gorakhpur
- Yogic Anatomy & Physiology – Compilation Parmanand Yoga
- Surya Namaskar (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
Recommended next level after completion of this course :
Yoga Therapy Certification Course 800 hours YCB, AYUSH
Yoga Chikitsak Diploma Yoga Therapist Diploma 805 hours, IAYT, USA
MA in Ayur-Yoga and/or PhD in Ayur-Yoga
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 400 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes