Course Name / Certification / Degree
Yoga Teachers Training Certification 200 hours, Yoga Alliance, USA
Alongwith above, a Certificate of Par Excellence (like Gold Medal) is also awarded to (overall) the Best Performing students
A Certified Yoga Teacher can teach the basics of Yoga for the promotion of Yoga, health and wellness. Can conduct Yoga practice/classes, etc.
Objective / What to expect & benefits?
A basic knowledge of Yoga, Prayers, Sukshama Vyayam, Asana, Pranayam, Meditation. Explore and shine the basic knowledge of Yoga.
Individuals have to develop good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. Requires individuals to possess key qualities such as self discipline, conﬁdence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathy, language proﬁciency.
Suggested/desired that the candidate should have passed 10th standard/secondary school.
No age limit
Medicum of teaching
English (some time some words of Sanskrit, from ancient Yoga texts are also taught)
Mode of teaching
Online (2 hours Mon-Fri/Sat 1 hr) 3 months or On campus 4 weeks
|Registration $200||Registration Rs1000|
|Fees $490||Fees Rs25,000|
Course starts on 2nd of every Alternate month
Type of Yoga:
It is often misleading that certain branded Yoga is complete Yoga. Certain brands could be for marketing purposes or to teach only a certain style of Yoga Asana sequence may not be a complete Yoga.
Our Yoga type is a Traditional Yoga which in a deeper sense is a complete and authentic Yoga derived from ancient Yoga scriptures as old as 10,000 years in Sanskrit taught in English. Our teaching involves the introduction of various branches of Yoga like Ashtang, Hatha, Kriya, Gyan, Vinyas etc. We teach basic secrets from these scriptures which cover physical, mental, and emotional and energy levels.
SAMPLE OF DAILY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SCHEDULE
When you are learning in the campus a typical example of daily schedule:
|6:00 AM||Wake up and self practice/Meditation|
|07:00 AM to 8.30 AM||Practice & Instructions of various techniques of Meditation, Asanas, Pranayam, Yogic Kriyas|
|09.45 AM to 10:45 AM||Karma yoga|
|11:00 AM to 12PM||Yoga asana/ Theory / Practical|
|12.00 PM to 01:00 PM||Yoga Practices / Practical /|
|01.30 PM||Vegetarian Meals|
|02:30 PM||Self & Personal Studies, assignments / Relaxation|
|4:00 PM to 05:00 PM||Anatomy/Communications /Presentations / Philosophy/ Courses|
|05:00 PM to 06.00 PM||Meditation, / Yoga therapies / Yoga Nidra / Lectures / Satsang / Kirtan/ Yoga Philosophy/ Discussions /QA|
|07:30 PM||Vegetarian Meals|
|09.30 PM||Self studies|
|10.30 PM||Sleep/lights off|
- Sundays holiday except Assembly at 9.30am
- Special Blessings / Guidance by Dr. Omanand Guruji subject to his availability.
- All sample Classes/schedules are tentative and subject to change.
- Optional : Private Room facility fees non a/c $400/month; semi private(sharing with one or two) $200/month;
- Private room with A/C: $550
- Meals(vegetarian/Yogi) $200/month
- Airport pickup/drop off $10
- Additional course which can also be done during your above course in weekends:
- Ayurveda cooking Certificate course $140
- Ayurveda panchakarma / Massage Certificate $140
- All rooms with attached toilet/bath, hot/cold water, private cupboard. There are 2 single beds in each room, you can share a room with your friend/partner/colleague. Extra beds can be arranged upon request.
- Private room extra $200/month.
- *Private/Shared rooms are Subject to availability.
- Mini Suite: A/C, Attached toilet/bath, study table, chairs, study lamp, hot water kettle, clock, cupboard with locker. Extra $300/month. Subject to availability.
- (A/c Charges $150+Separate room $150 + mini suite $150=$450)
- Extra Stay one day before and after the course date is complimentary. If you wish to stay longer, a suggested donation of $20 per day including meals is applicable subject to availability. Please inform us in advance.
- Personal and Private consultation with Dr. Omanand: For your personal health problems / relationship /personal guidance, consultation & plan by Dr. Omanand will be provided, subject to his availability.
- Ayurveda Cooking Certificate: You will be guided practical basic Ayurveda/ vegetarian cooking including basic sweet dishes. This you can learn during your stay in the Ashram while pursuing your YTTC. Notes are provided.
- Ayurvedic Massage / Panchakarma Certificate at the Ashram’s Ayurveda Center is available for practical self-experience and training. Our Ayurveda Department will be delighted to guide the basics of Ayurveda Massage and Panchakarma.
- Reservation: You can reserve your space by sending only US$200 towards registration fees via PayPal: email@example.com Registration fees are non-refundable, but in case of emergency you can postpone your reservation to the next available course. Balance can be paid either on arrival or prior to your arrival. Balance is to be paid in our Bank’s account by wire transfer or cash. In case of emergency if you want to pay by credit card, we can accept in person only, but subject to additional bank’s charges extra. We accept wire transfer or cash. Please use PayPal in case of registration fees only. No outside cheques. All fees payable are net of bank/credit card charges.
- Sightseeing Tour: optional: Trips to Omkareshwar or Indore/Ujjain or other cities and nearby areas. This can be shared among students. Sometimes it costs around $5 round trip.
- We can help in making your domestic bookings if required.
Schedule Of the Course
|Jan. 2 to 26||online||Closed|
|Feb. 2 to 26||online||Closed|
|Mar. 2 to 26||online||Closed|
|Apr. 2 to 26||online||Closed|
|May. 2 to 26||online||Closed|
|Jun. 2 to 26||online||Closed|
|Jul. 2 to 26||online||Closed|
|Aug. 2 to 26||online||Closed|
|Sep. 2 to 26||Online/On-Campus||Closed|
|Oct. 2 to 26||Online/On-Campus||Closed|
|Nov. 2 to 26||Online/On-Campus||Closed|
|Dec. 2 to 26||Online/On-Campus||Closed|
|Jan. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Feb. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Mar. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Apr. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|May. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Jun. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Jul. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Aug. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Sep. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Oct. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Nov. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
|Dec. 2 to 26 2023||Online/On-Campus||Register|
Recommended reference Books/ Texts : (Optional)
- Yoga The Ultimate Science – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Yatharth Yoga (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Asana Level 1 – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Alchemy of Life – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Awakening of Yogi – Sukshma Vyayam – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Patanjali Yoga Darshan – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Shrimad Bhagvad Gita – Gita Press Gorakhpur
- Yogic Anatomy & Physiology – Compilation Parmanand Yoga
- Surya Namaskar (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
Cost of Books/Kit
- India shipment hard copies Rs3000 Soft copies Rs2500
- International Shipment $135 Soft copies $90
Recommended next level after completion of this course
- Yoga Therapist Certificate 800 hours accredited by YCB, AYUSH, India or
- Yoga Therapist Diploma 805 hours accredited by IAYT, USA
- MA in Yoga or PhD in Yoga if you have already graduated.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes