Name of the certification
Yoga Protocol Instructors Certification Course
(Accredited by YCB, AYUSH Ministry, Govt. of India)
- For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria
- For admission in the course it is suggested/desired that the candidate should have passed 10th standard/secondary school certificate from a recognized board or equivalent. However, the Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility
Brief Role Description:
Certified Yoga Professionals (Yoga Protocol Instructor) can teach basics of Yoga/Common Yoga Protocol developed by the Ministry of AYUSH for International Day of Yoga for prevention of diseases and promotion of health. They can conduct Yoga practice/classes in parks, societies, RWA etc.
After successful completion of 200 hours of learning/test one can guide, help and teach Yoga.
No age limit
Individuals have good communication skills, time
management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. Individuals possess key qualities such as self discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathy, language proficiency.
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices Introduction to
- Yoga Texts
- Yoga for Health Promotion
- Practical: Demonstration Skills, Prayer, Yoga Shuddhi Kriyas, Yogic Subtle Exercises and Gross Exercises, Yoga Asanas, Teaching Skills (Methods of Teaching Yoga) Perfecting
- Yoga Trying to understand in the senses
- Knowing the way to be healthy through yoga
- Understanding the way to live a full life through yoga
- Enjoying one’s own life and making others happy
- Awaken your bliss
- Increase your productivity and efficiency
- Increase your physical and mental
- Strengthen your health
- Enhance your memory and concentration
- Enhance your artistry
- Increase sweetness and love in relationships
- Make your life more meaningful
- Getting knowledge of Yoga, Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Mudra etc.
- Getting acquainted with Yogic lifestyle
- Starting a new life with new knowledge
Credit points for certificate :
Duration of course:
Not less than 200 hours
Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 60 + Practical: 140)
Objective /What to expect & benefits
To gain knowledge of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, Yama & Niyama, Practicals, Prayers, Sukshama Vyayam, Asana, Pranayam, and Meditation. Learn, practice, understand and promote the wisdom of Yoga.
Individuals have to develop good communication skills, time management skills and the ability to understand the body language of the trainees. Requires individuals to possess key qualities such as self-discipline, conﬁdence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathy, and language proﬁciency.
By gaining the requisite knowledge about Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, theory and practicals, successful candidates become professional Yoga Teachers.
Medium of teaching
English or Hindi
Mode of teaching
Online (2 hours Mon-Fri/Sat 1 hr) 3 months or On-campus 4 weeks
|Registration $60||Registration Rs500|
|Fees $350||Fees Rs 9,500|
|Exam Fees $100||Exam Fees Rs2000|
- Fees are net payable to the Institute’s account. Any bank charges/credit card charges are extra.
- YCB Enrollment fees of 500 will be extra payable to YCB, AYUSH
- Registration fees are non-refundable
- Once the course starts, Fees are non-refundable.
- For hard Copies of Books, charges will be extra
- For Indian Nationals: Sharing room charges are Rs11,000 per month: Meals Rs9000 per month. Single room Rs21,000 per month. Rs500 per day sharing and Rs1000 per day single occupancy.
- For Internationals: Sharing room charges are 200$ per month: Meals 200$ per month. Single room 400$ per month. After the course, you can stay at Donation 20$ a day(depending upon availability)
Cost of Books/Kit
India shipment hard copies Rs 2000
International Shipment $145 Soft copies $100
Reference Books/ Texts
- Yoga The Ultimate Science – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Yatharth Yoga (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Asana Level 1 – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Alchemy of Life – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Patanjali Yoga Darshan – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Shrimad Bhagvad Gita – Gita Press Gorakhpur
- Yogic Anatomy & Physiology – Compilation Parmanand Yoga
- Surya Namaskar (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
Recommended next level after completion of this course
- Yoga Teachers Training Certification (Yoga Alliance, USA) 300 hours
- Yoga Wellness Instructors course (YCB, AYUSH) 400 hours
- Yoga Therapy Certification Course 800 hours YCB, AYUSH
- Yoga Chikitsak Diploma Yoga Therapist Diploma 805 hours, IAYT, USA
- MA in Ayur-Yoga and/or PhD in Ayur-Yoga
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 200 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes